Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit - Matthew 28:19
Adams Blvd Church of Christ exists to...
Lead people to Jesus one person at a time, and live like Jesus one day at a time.
Love God and Love Others (Matthew 22:36-40)
Share Jesus and Share Life (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:44)
Serve Inside and Serve Outside (John 13:12-17; Acts 2:42-47)
We strive to be...
- a church that expresses our love for God and seeks the presence of God in worship.
- a church whose Bible Classes help people love God through deepening understanding of his Word and equips them to participate in the disciple's call.
- a church that loves people unconditionally.
- a church that has every member engaged in a small group.
- a church whose members are involved in direct discipling relationships
- a church where every member participates in a life-stage-appropriate mission.
- a church where everyone shares the One with someone.
- a church where every member serves within the family.
- a church where every member serves in our community.
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Meaningful Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership that encourages discipleship